SDK customization checklist¶
To make basic customization of Dialog SDK, you will need:
- Apple Developer account;
- APNS certificates for push notification;
- web page with feedback form to user support.
- iOS app title;
- iOS app icons set, including CallKit icon;
- your brand logo in vector form;
- a color scheme of 2-4 colors (it will be applied to the panels, backgrounds, message, title etc.);
- push-notifications sound (optional);
- incoming call sound (optional);
- your brand twitter page (optional).
- server endpoints;
- custom url scheme (to handle invitation URLs).